Classes, Parties, & More!
There is more than just poles within over 3500+ sq foot studio, TML has two large workout gyms that are fun, safe and clean, two smaller dance rooms, and a gorgeous comfortable waiting room that will make you feel at home.
ALL TML FITNESS CLASSES HAVE LIMITED ENROLLMENT. IT WOULD BE BEST TO CHOOSE IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT!REGISTRATION INFO & TML POLICIES
1. To register for your classes click on any of the highlighted & underlined words that read “Register Here” This will take you to our online registration system. We also have an App Iphone & Android.
2. You can either browse or sign up for a class by clicking the “POLE/DANCE/FITNESS” tab. Select “Sign Up” This will walk you through creating your online account & studio liability waiver. Please do not create an account for someone else. Each account created has a liability waiver box that needs to be checked off by each student before attending classes at TML. Please do not link a friend or family member to your account regardless if you are purchasing for them or if you purchased a voucher for them.
3. When you come to class with a voucher please have a printed copy of your voucher or have your mobile device with your voucher information ready. If you have a Groupon please make sure your write your full name on the paper copy.
4. Upon arrival, sign in on the sign in sheet or check in with the girl at the front desk (please do not arrive more the 5-10 min early). If no one is at the desk hand your deal to your instructor upon arrival. If you have a Groupon deal write your Groupon # that is UNDER THE BAR CODE along with how many sessions purchased. Living Social Clients we need only the last 4 digits of your voucher #. Hand your paper copy to the person at the desk or your instructor.
5. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE TOO EARLY for class to avoid congestion at the front desk we ask all participants to arrive no more then 5 to 10 minutes early. If you have a voucher that should already emailed and paper copies in hand to present with your name written on it.
6. Please take note of our cancellation policy & late arrival policy. TML adheres to our cancellation & late arrival policy with no exceptions in order to better serve everyone. If you need to cancel a scheduled class to avoid your account being charged or subject to forfeiture of a session you must cancel 24 hours prior to class. You can cancel by going into your account & removing yourself from that class. You can also contact us at TML's main number 805-402-9435 via text message or you can reach us by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org please do not call in cancellations we need written record if you can not log in. If you know you will be running more than 10 minutes late and are able to make contact with a staff member prior to them going into instruction you will be asked upon your arrival to warm up in Studio B at least 5 minutes before entering your pole class.
IF YOU ARE MORE THAN 5 MIN LATE TO CLASS, WE DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE YOUR SPOT TO ANOTHER STUDENT ON WAIT LIST IF WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE CLASS AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY.
7. Expiration dates- We give plenty of time & run more than enough classes at TML allowing for all participants get through their purchased series & deals. Please read your deals carefully. TML will not under any circumstance honor expired vouchers or try to accommodate participants that waited for the last week to redeem their deals by overcrowding classes. The fine print on your deals reads “subject to availability” avoid waiting until the last week to redeem as many others do filling classes the final week of redemption. You will have the “paid value” option after this point which is still good up until the date on your voucher in which we will honor. You can also receive FULL deal value after expiration at an additional fee of $10 per expired voucher.
8. Wait list, is an option that if a class is full you are put on a list that if someone were to cancel you could be added to that class. Most people do get into the class when they put themselves on the wait list. If there are several large waiting lists during the week we will add additional “overflow” classes. You MUST be opted in for emails if you put yourself on the “wait list”, because if and when you are moved up you will be sent a message via email that you have been added. Your account will say “added but not yet confirmed” that means you should respond to that email whether or not you will be able to attend.
9. Attire, please carefully read class descriptions for attire. TML does not return phone calls or emails with questions on class attire all that information is within class descriptions, class confirmation emails and on the website.
Please email TML Fitness for more information on fitness classes, services, current promotions and custom options at email@example.com
6308 Angus Drive, Suite E
Raleigh, NC 27617
Minutes from Brier Creek Country Club